New bloke on the forum.....

JuanDeLaForet

May 4, 2006
Okay, so I'm kinda new to this forum business so go easy on me.... ;-)

At the moment I'm listening to a lot of Opeth, Tool and Decapitated but I've had a bit of a flirt with some old Carcass stuff and early Megadeth as well lately. :)

Anyone got any opinions on Tool's new 10,000 days? It hasn't had a *major* impression on me yet but I figure it'll be a "slow burner"..... ;-)

Hey man and welcome
Not into Tool myself by am heaps into OPeth. Good to see you dig up some old carcass stuff, they were a really cool band.

hope you have a cool time here

Thanks for the welcome! I saw Carcass in Oxford (UK) just after they'd released Necroticism and they were absolutely incredible. It's a really small venue and after the gig they just stuck their axes onto stands, hopped off the "stage" and joined the throng at the bar! Top blokes. :) Rather than have the usual AC/DC playing before the start of the gig they had a tape of medical interviews and stuff..... Genius!

Thanx! I'll searchin' further. Some time I'll find someone who can help me there. Do you know the russian Page "http://kingdiamond.volnet.ru/"? There's a lot of very rare stuff, but with strong connection problems. Yesterday I was kicked as I wanted to download some rare Songs like "Some Day" or "Combat Zone". I received a message: "Limit is exhausted, it's equal to 18 connections per day for all site visitors. Come later." That's fuckin' pesky!
Stay heavy!
:headbang: :Smokedev: :headbang:
Zdrobitor

Hey there ! welcome to the UM, both of you ! Nice to see new blood here and thank you for sharing this page with us.I am currently running on dial up connection so I cant really check it out but I will as soon as I get to my other computer.i am really interested in rare stuff.You know,you could have posted this as a link if you hadn’t put the “”.Its a lot easier this way.well, see you in the forums !