New Borknagar studio diary on youtube

The song that sounds on the intro is absolute amazing!!!..massive production!!and epic feeling!!

can´t wait to hear the album!

Wow!!!!!! the few things I could hear were really amazing! specially the intro when Mr V sings. The outro was cool :p

The Dimmu Burger really exists!! :rofl:DDD

FUCK! That little vocal part at the end now made me too excited... CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!! :mad:

But who's doing the peewee herman layered vocals underneath Andreas' :lol: I like it!

Yes, all of the sound clips on the video are from the new album. Also note- I lost A LOT of weight since that video was shot haha. Enjoy

Congrats man!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!

That intro was so damn excellent, I can't wait for the whole album!!!

Ah Oslo, what a nice city, I would like to go there again.

The outro was a bit weird (kind of an "ethnic" vibe to it?), but I liked it.

This album will be massively epic! :headbang:

Yeah, we have been too much into the Dimmu Burger drama these days... we need to focus on Universal

I hope one of those videos shows Vortex on studio/having some fun with the guys.

Haha yeah too much "Dimmu Burger" (it actually exists!) these days, not enough Borknagar :( .

I guess they'll show good ol' Mr.V-ortex when they upload the vocals video. They better :mad: .

I haven't felt this giddy about Borky since I saw the making of Epic videos. Soooooooooo excited. The first song sounded great. New drummer is cool.

Moar moar moar!

Intro music is awesome, sounds huge. Thank god we've got these vids to keep us satisfied, great a idea by the band/label. The band seem cool, very chilled.