New brutal metal tour to hit States!

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
Though the news is a few days old, this should be a crushing tour:

"IMMOLATION, GRAVE, GOATWHORE: U.S. Tour Dates Announced - Mar. 3, 2003
IMMOLATION, GRAVE, GOATWHORE and DECEMBER will team up for a U.S. tour during May/June.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

May 30 - Buffalo, NY @ Showplace Theatre
May 31 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
Jun. 01 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theater
Jun. 03 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
Jun. 04 - St. Paul, MN @ The Lab
Jun. 06 - Seattle, WA @ Graceland
Jun. 07 - Portland, OR @ Meow Meow
Jun. 08 - San Francisco, CA @ The Pound @ Pier 96
Jun. 09 - Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theatre
Jun. 10 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club
Jun. 11 - San Diego, CA @ Brick By Brick
Jun. 12 - Las Vegas, NV @ Huntridge Theatre
Jun. 13 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Mason Jar
Jun. 14 - Albuquerque, NM @ Launch Pad
Jun. 15 - El Paso, TX @ E-9
Jun. 16 - Dallas, TX @ Canyon Club
Jun. 17 - Austin, TX @ The Backroom
Jun. 18 - Metairie, LA @ Zeppelin's
Jun. 27 - Manchester, NH @ Chantilly's
Jun. 28 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Jun. 29 - Asbury Park, NJ @ The Stone Pony"

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that the last show of the tour is in my neck of the woods, but I'll be there! :devil: :headbang:

You seriously need a check-up from the neck-up if you skip this tour.

Having just seen both Grave & Goatwhore live at the NJ Metalfest this past weekend...damn...they were both superb. This will be a brutally crushing tour for certain, and Goatwhore is the band that's going to shake some foundations, I'll tell you that.

Having now seen Goatwhore & Grave live, all I can say is seriously, if you even have the remotest chance of seeing this tour, do so!

I'm pretty sure a couple dates were added, including the 1st of the tour, kicking off in New York City!!! Woot!

Sorry to bring this thread back up, but has anyone been to this show? How was it? They are playing in about an hour and I'm trying to decide whether or not to go...

I saw the first show of the tour, in NYC. It's completely worth it! There's an opening band from California called Crematorium; they were pretty good. Maybe a little bit like Lamb of God. Then Goatwhore, who should need no introduction, but they kicked ass as well. Then Grave, who you might be happy to know played quite a bit of old stuff to get everyone's head banging. And finally Immolation, who smoked as well, even though they're playing with a back-up touring drummer.

Don't know how much they're charging by you, but I'd definitely say to go check the show out.