New Caligula's Horse - In Contact

With these guys so far I've liked every album more than the last. And they've done it again, their best album.

Reactions: Mardoch
Album is really really good. Played it on Audiosurf last night and aside from the throwaway spoken word track near the end, I think they're all strong.

Album is really really good. Played it on Audiosurf last night and aside from the throwaway spoken word track near the end, I think they're all strong.
I ignored the poem at first, but then it kinda grew on me. I really like how Inertia and the Weapon of the Wall leads into The Cannon's Mouth now.

CALIGULA'S HORSE - "GRAVES" A CAPELLA UNRAVELLED; VIDEO

"We re-recorded the a cappella section from 'Graves' the other day to give you a little insight into what's going on in there," says Australia’s Caligula's Horse. "In this section we wanted to create the crowded voices of anxiety without resorting to cacophony - so take a closer look and find all the different sets of lyrics as they cross over each other!"

CALIGULA'S HORSE Announce Latin American Dates, ProgPower USA Performance

Singer, Jim Gray, commented: "That's right, the rumours are true - Caligula's Horse will be in Latin America! We will be doing a series of exclusive concerts as headliners in Chile, Peru and Mexico before going to the US to join the incredible ProgPower festival for the first time. We are very excited to be able to travel to this part of the world, where we know that there has always been great support for the band - see you in September!"

caligtourjuly19.jpg

Reactions: NorseBlood
IMO their "In Contact" album is their best by far. I'm looking forward to their PPUSA performance in September. Should be pretty darn good.