NEW CALLENISH CIRCLE mp3 clips posted

hiddenlegions

DISCIPLE
Sep 21, 2002
So Cal
Visit site
CALLENISH CIRCLE Complete New Album - Mar. 13, 2003
Dutch melodic death metallers CALLENISH CIRCLE have completed work on their new album, "My Passion // Your Pain", producer Andy Classen at Stage One studio in Bühne, Germany. The follow-up to last year's "Flesh-Power-Dominion" is due on May 5 through Metal Blade Records.

The complete track listing for "My Passion // Your Pain" is as follows (in no particular order):

01. Soul Messiah
02. Dwelling in Disdain
03. This Truculent Path
04. What Could Have Been
05. Misled
06. Forsaken
07. Your Hate Unfolds
08. Passion//Conflicts//Pain
09. Out of the Body (PESTILENCE cover)

According to an official press release, "Musically the new material [is] in the same vein as the music on the predecessor, 'Flesh Power Dominion', but even more intense and over the top! Expect an explosive, furious and ass-kicking cocktail of Death/Thrash on LSD!!!"

A preview of the tracks "Soul Messiah" and "Forsaken"

http://callenish-circle.com/mp3/Callenish_Circle_Soul_Messiah.mp3

http://callenish-circle.com/mp3/Callenish_Circle_Forsaken.mp3

Their Last album(PFD), is one of my favorites of the year, & those 2 new songs I just heard are real good, defineately worth checking out. I'll get to see them live on the No Mercy Tour.....Can't wait!

Chuut-Riit said:
yeah i see em at no mercy in ludwigsburg, april 4th :D
and this stuff sounds gooood :)

they are not playing the No Mercy festival tour anymore. They are playing a show on May 2 in Sittard, NL. It is a CD release party. Check out their site, www.callenish-circle.com, for other upcoming dates. They are now on the Bonded by Metal over Europe tour in October with Exodus, Nuclear Assault, Behemoth, Carnal forge, Agent Steel.

I'll be at the CD release show in Sittard (during my vacation in Europe :headbang:.

I listened to Soul Messiah... pretty cool! Reminds me of a thrashy version of In Flames. Unfortunately the recording quality isn't very good (drums are way too low), and I thought that solo at the end was really inappropriate.. but still, I must check these guys out further some time. :headbang:

i thought it was a little too old in flamesish. the first one sounded a little to much like clad in shadows, or am i thinking of a different song?

Having read all the comments on St. Anger, I instead bought this disc yesterday and it FUCKIN' ROCKS! There is so much better metal out there, just gotta nut up and go against the flow...

I also grabbed the Children of Bodom import Hate Crew Deathroll, and I tell you, only Testament or Exodus in '03 can top that one, gotta be my favorite of the year so far.