New! Campbell's "Soup at Hand"

sorry to be sortof ontopic, but i was just grocery shopping and noticed that now quaker makes instant oatmeal in a "convenient" plastic cup. as if the paper envelope wasnt convenient enough.

theres already these neat things called roller blades. i mean, no one here is authritic, right? oh yea, and these other neat things called feet. wait you guys are joking around, right? and i just dont have a sense of humor.

Originally posted by VangelicSurgeon
man my segway is going to rule SO HARD. I'm going to trick it out with a spoiler and shit, chrome hardware. HOTT!

Put some "phat-ass rims" on that shit. I'm thinking 20's at the LEAST. And you gotta have a mad bumpin' system in it too.

neither rollerblades nor feet can go at 35 mph. Have you really checked out the Segway? Thing is AMAZING! clean, rechargeable energy...he even invented a generator that will recharge the Segway and purify water at the same time, with no harmful byproducts. Dean Kamen RULES.

Yeah- the Campbell Soup song used to be "Neve Campbell's Boots are Mmm Mmm Good"
neve1.jpg