things that are pissing me off because i was up all night

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
i am quick to annoyance today seeing as how i am sleep-deprived and here are the two things driving me nuts right now.

1. I watched the movie valentine last night and while it is mostly standard slasher fare, it did make an attempt at a decent plot twist type thing which made it interesting to watch and try to figure out. however, the more i think about the movie the more i get confused because the plot twist makes less and less sense every minute! but my brain just keeps thinking about it nonstop.

2. Ok the receptionist at my work who normally irks me anyway gets a big cup of coffee every morning(like any good employee). So then she usually goes to the bathroom like at least 2-3 times before i go to lunch which is not a horrible thing because i do the same alot of the time. what pisses me off is that she has been doing this for months but every day she always will tell me she's off to the bathroom and follow it with the same annoying voice saying " i just should not drink coffee." then don't drink coffee! don't tell me everyday for a month that you shouldn't and persist in drinking it!

and now the computer is giving me problems!

AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!

i was gonna say something about peeing a lot, but then i realized how people are happier when you dont discuss things like that, even in a humorous way.

you should get your repeptionist a roll of duct tape for her mouth. or one of those portable pee cups or something. i'm sorry you have insomnia. take some valerian.

i don't see a problem with discussing it. i mean if you are the kind of person who orders a great one sized dunkin donuts coffee(me), then you have to face up to the consequences that you are doomed to pee ever half hour for a good portion of the day. nothing weird about that. just nature.

take valerian!

also, i try to avoid the consequences of my heavy sunburst C and ginseng tea drinking, to no avail. i keep telling myself my body will adjust and i wont have to pee as much someday, but it's all a lie.

how anyone can function without coffee is beyond me...

and...the receptionist's Christmas present for next year is an obvious one.

bedpan.jpg