here are some "fuck Dunkin Donuts" rationales

a new one: i went into work at 7:45 this morning . i had work from 8-4, first class of summer 4-6:30, final exam for spring semster 7-9:30, work from 11-12:30. so i seriously needed soem caffeine to make it.

there were twelve people in line at Dunkin Donuts and a single person working! what the fuck! and! some retard dave matthews hippie kid was standing up there being like "I'LL HAVE THE EGG AND CHEESE ON A CROSSAINT....NO, A BAGEL. WHAT KIND? HM, WHAT KIND DO YOU HAVE? WHAT'S THAT? WHAT'S IN AN EVERYTHING BAGEL? CAN YOU READ ME THE INGREDIENTS? CAN YOU ADD BACON AND SAUSAGE TO THE EGG AND CHEESE? MM, THAT SMELLS GOOD, LET'S MAKE IT TWO! HERE'S MY MONEY...THANKS, BYE...OH! WAIT! I FORGOT TO GET COFFEE! HAHAHA! ALL RIGHT, WHAT KIND OF COFFEE DO YOU HAVE? WHAT KIND OF MILK DO YOU HAVE? CAN YOU MAKE 3% MILK BY MIXING THE TWO PERCENT, WHOLE, AND LOWFAT MILKS? DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?"

that wasn't exactly dunkin donuts' fault, but that girl should've told his ass to get to the back of the line instead of wasting fifteen minutes while he hrrmed about what he was going to order and changed it over and over.