New CD on eBay

Wolftribe said:
i think this is going to be the first album in a while that i am not going to dload before the release and buying it. I decided today that im not going to do that anymore for bands i already know and listen to.
Im a reformed dloader.

Hey, if you are in fact one of those people who downloads something and then actually goes out and buys it aftewards, thats great! The real problem is when people download for free and then never actually purchase the cd, even when they really like it. I know many people try to claim that "if the cd is good, people will buy it regardless of free downloading" but eh, sorry I don't believe that is always the case.

But I think there's something to be said for waiting for a cd to come out in stores, or to arrive at your house, and have the full packaging to look at and lyrics to read when you first listen to an album. I hope that there's still alot of people out there who think that way too. We've always closely linked our artwork and packaging with the music inside, too.

Good news about the pre-orders and early shipping! Good luck to those who want that poster :D

Novembers Paul said:
Good news. I got word from The End today, Pre-orders will start on Tuesday, with the free poster, and they will ship a week before the release date! So Tuesday, order away!
Woo! tuesday, i shall!

And larry, the two main reasons for my pledge today (and yes i am the kind of person who buys after downloading) were the whole dedication to the bands thing, but also i miss the feeling of taking home a cd ive never listened to.

OH I'M GETTING A FUCKING POSTER. DONTCHA WORRY. :D

No, but good news, and I agree about having the full packaging, if I give a shit about an album, I will normally wait.

Well, someone outbid me (i was the first to bid) so if it was someone on here, i'll just let you win.

Just let me know!

Im gonna order it come thursday! Dont want a hole punch, althoug, It would be kinda cool to get it alitle bit sooner. The endrecords, got an exelent webstore, and fast international shipping. I almost always gets my stuff as fast as if I ordered it here in norway.

I have to agree with you, Paul.
Before WE even got any Cryptobeast promos, I saw one on e-bay.
It was described as unopened and unplayed, and the asshat even included the one-sheet with it.
If you get a cd for review... LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!

What I'd do is win the auction and refuse to pay him as that shit shouldnt be encouraged. But hey... yeah in the unlikely event that I opt to part with my promo (which I won't for at least 6 months), it'll be offered here as a "collector's item" to the first person who can answer a Transformers related trivia question.

Greg B. said:
What I'd do is win the auction and refuse to pay him as that shit shouldnt be encouraged. But hey... yeah in the unlikely event that I opt to part with my promo (which I won't for at least 6 months), it'll be offered here as a "collector's item" to the first person who can answer a Transformers related trivia question.

Vito will win that trivia question, hands down! :loco:

ShadowLioness said:
Ok I just went to The End Records and the presale isn't up. Am I missing something? :erk:

The End usually doesn't update their site until around 6/7pm EST.

Try tonight, it should be up. :wave: