New Clutch record!

hell....just picked it up myself today...while browsin thru the bullshit metal section of my local HMV.......seriously you guys....check it out.....it RAAAWWWKKKKKSSSSS.....funny Clutch story here.....went and saw them in some small club in the west of england a while back.......seriously seriously pounded too many beers....after the show we we're all hanging out at the bar....none other than Tim Sult came up to the bar, ordered a few beers and started hangin out....i chatted with him for a while before he went off back to the tourbus.....AWESOME.....my friend turned to me and said like....who was that guy....I said...oh just Tim from Clutch...boy....he was pissed off

they are the most underated band in the world imo...they have been going for years and years but never gotten much coverage...they are imo opinin amongst the likes of the might Thrax for sticking it out as long as they have...have to go with u there Jono...best CD they put out yet

I have seen clutch almost as much as I have seen anthrax. both in the 90's.

clutch does it the right way, by extensive touring.

the new cd is more jammy than blast tyrant. it really does give off the vibe they put off live.

tattooedsean666 said:

the new cd is more jammy than blast tyrant. it really does give off the vibe they put off live.

hell yeah....clutch have played the most diverse places on this god forsaken earth...they actually played some old barn a few miles from my place a few years back....missed that gig and still remain pissed off to this day.....it was about 45minutes drive from my home...couldnt get out of work until about 9pm and thought the drive wasnt worth while as i didnt want to miss the band....turned out they didnt take stage until 11pm...all my buddies were there having the time of their lives......DOOOOHHHHHH!!!! :yell: ...shit yeah...the new cd is awesome....as weird as it sounds....i think that the keyboards have taken them to the next level.....it should be illegal not to own this cd

MyHatred said:
Can't wait to get the album and see these guys again. I have seen Clutch 8 times and they have yet to disappoint me once live or on record.

dude...dont just wait to get the album....rush right outta your house this second, and find somewhere thats selling it....if the record stores are closed...just bust into em...you will not be dissapointed....as for seeing them live again...best thing u can do is hound Jack Flanagan (tour organisor) to play somewhere near ya....Im tellin ya....from what Ive heard, theyre gonna round up the people that dont have this album pretty soon, take em to a field and shoot them...IMO, this is far to lenient...LOL

tattooedsean666 said:

IM SUPRISED YOU EVEN LIKE THIS BAND BEING THAT THEY ARE ON THE SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND TOUR. IM SUPRISED YOU DONT CALL THEM "METALCORE" SELLOUTS OR SOME STUPIDASS SHIT LIKE THAT.