New COB shirts

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I guess about a month back, someone posted pictures of the new shirts. Is there any new info about these shirts, and whoever posted the pictures, please post them again. I can't seem to find the thread, thanks!

:wave:

PS - Sorry if the thread title is a bit misleading.

Next week I'll also buy some shirts at the COB gig from the merchandise.

Extendar, does your shirt has some text on the sleeves?

There's also a girlie top and a military inspired t-shirt with plain COBHC-text that both are kind of descreet compared to that other one above...

I'll buy all 3 of the new shirts. I have all other shirts aswell (except some rare Japanese tour shirts of COB) so I will complete my collection with the new ones.

I hope we can soon upload the merchandise section on SOB which shows all shirts and all other stuff with the name COB on it.

What? Really?? That's cool, man! He did an excellent job over the years since the beginning of 1998. I'm looking forward to his new site. Do you know when it will be done?

Sorry, for that off topic stuff.

no i dont... i also asked him if he wille ver post at um since he is such a HUGE fan..... but he says he is way to busy to post stuff at a msgboard... he is very busy with his band, university, music school, and job