New Collab EP with Andy James. Like Shred? Click

Sacha

Throbbing Member
Jul 20, 2002
Calgary, AB, CANADA
www.mp3.com
Started working with Jam Tracks Central a while back and turned into a full blown release with the UK BEAST Andy James! I co-wrote the songs and recorded / produced all the music, Andy then RULED all the leads and melodies. Paul Wardingham does a guest solo also!

Full special edition released on JTC: http://jamtrackcentral.com/jamtracks/psychic-transfusion-ep-backings-deluxe-edition

The full edition contains tab, backing tracks with no leads and videos etc. Also available as just the songs on iTunes.

Check it out, un-melt your face and tell me what you think!

Here's another tune to check out too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic job the both of you, that song is right up my alley! You two seem to complement each other really well.
While Andy totally rips and his tone is to die for, it is actually the riffs, the groove and the details going on in the background which make the track stand out to me. No matter how tasteful it is done, I just can't endure pure shred for long if the backings are boring. But this track sucked me right in and I have it playing on constant repeat.
Well done!

Thank you guys very much! Glad you're digging it.

Fantastic job the both of you, that song is right up my alley! You two seem to complement each other really well.
While Andy totally rips and his tone is to die for, it is actually the riffs, the groove and the details going on in the background which make the track stand out to me. No matter how tasteful it is done, I just can't endure pure shred for long if the backings are boring. But this track sucked me right in and I have it playing on constant repeat.
Well done!

Wow, thank you that's a huge compliment and exactly what we were going for.

If you guys like the tunes do check out the backing track version as well, it's cool to hear without the leads too as there are a lot of little details in there! :headbang: