The Andy Sneap/Ultimate Metal Ronnie James Dio Tribute "Album" Thread

Paulie!

¯\(°_o)/¯ How Do Trigger?
Apr 29, 2010
Most of us record music, all of us love Heavy Metal, and with the passing of the legendary Ronnie James Dio the time has come for us to align and create..

The Ultimate Metal Andy Sneap Forum Ronnie James Dio Tribute Album

Jeez, that's a fuckin mouth full... Anyways, I figure everyone can suggest tunes from throughout his career and we can assemble a final list and we'll then be able to divide up the songs/instruments.

If you are up for contributing just post in here and I'll assemble a list at the bottom of this post, I will also do a song suggestion list at the bottom, with a tally beside it and such.

- Paul

Guitars
Paulie!

Song Suggestions
Rainbow in the Dark

Didn't know it was already in the works, I'll just wait on that to get going.. My bad..

-Paul

I must have missed the memo on minimum post counts :-\ haha..

It's all good though, as long as it's being done I'm happy with it.

it's cool dude, I understand where you were coming from... jumped the gun on it :-D

-Paul

yeah me neither. We are planning to do something like this btw, Sonny (muckypup) seems to be taking the helm on it

I just got the tab for Holy Diver, so I could get some new strings and start recording the rhythm guitars maybe...unless someone else wants to record them :D

I just got the tab for Holy Diver, so I could get some new strings and start recording the rhythm guitars maybe...unless someone else wants to record them :D

Think Marcus actually already has like 2000 DI's on it.

Newguy, you wanna learn/contribute something, do the rhythm guitars to Children of the Sea/Heaven And Hell. I'll be doing leads.