NEW CONCERT DATE: 3/4/06: Ocala, FL

The flyer for this show is located here:
http://www.royalanguish.com/2006_pics/flyers_030406.jpg

flyers_030406_small2.jpg

Definately planning to make to this one, especially since it will probably be the last time I get to see you guys live... at least for a while. I moving up to the Pacific Northwest at the beginning of April.

...What the..???? We will be sad to see you go man.... Can I ask where abouts and why?

btw...thank you for making the last trip to Boomerz..it was good seeing you...C-ya in Ocala this Saturday...

Marius

Yeah... moving to Portland, Oregon. We have some family up there and I have a job opportunity in the real estate field. The ironic thing is that by moving a few thousand miles away I might actually have more time to devote to my artwork, and might actually be able to develop a few of the ideas I have for the band. Who knows? I guess we will have to see what happens.

We'll probably keep our house down here and rent it out, so if things don't work out for us in Portland we always have the option of coming back, and if we rent it out I may need to check in periodically anyway. Either way I will definately still keep in touch with you guys, as always.