new cryptopsy

did they kick out lord worm? those growls on the 2nd track sound just like him

and flo DOES NOT suck
~gR~

This seems like a really bad joke. 3:15 on "Resurgence Of An Empire" made me want to vomit.

It really is a shame, "None So Vile" is one of the best death metal albums of all time.

These are rough mixes, right?

The vocals are :cry: The music is.....ok....but.....ugh....

On the other hand....is this even real? It certainly sounds like Flo and Eric with the drumming and bass but.....yeah I'd do a double take if this was genuinely the new Cryptopsy. I'd find it hard to believe that the band who came up with "Blasphemy Made Flesh", "None So Vile", and "Once Was Not" would suddenly turn out something like this, even though this has happened so many times before with other bands. This makes "And Then You'll Beg" want to be my favourite album. I jest, nothing wrong with the DiSalvo albums, but you know what I mean.

Edit: I guess the second song is listenable....if you remove those horrid vocals completely. I would have NO problem with Cryptopsy incorporating clean singing, as long as they got someone who could actually sing properly.

Now cryptopsy have gone from being a boring shit band* to being a humorously weird shit band.

I approve.

*None So Vile somewhat excepted.

I guess maybe legendary underground bands get tired of being legendary without making good money? I dunno.

I definetly don't think it's real at all, though. Maybe it's a satire based on Cryptopsy's new members.

But if it is real then that's kinda cute. I might buy it. Doesn't sound at all like Cryptopsy to me though. Maybe somebody will come in here and say "I know this band, it's..."

not as lame as juu.

I think it's boring to promote the stuff you like on a forum where everybody else likes all that stuff too. On TV forums I use my metal band sig. So on here I use my TV show sig! The logic is flawless.