New Cult of Luna "Somewhere Along the Highway"

DARK CITY DEAD MAN ??? Really ??!!! Wow ! I can hardly contain myself ! To me it's the best track of the album. It's just skullcrushing ! The kind of song that will haunt you all day long after you've listend to it ! Though it's true that the album is very well balanced. I mean there aren't any bad songs, but then it's nearly impossible to say : "this song is better than that one." Thus it's hard to just listen to just one track and then stop playin the album. You just have to carry on listening to it.
Erm... My point was if they play Dark City, Dead Man, I will probably be transfixed... I might even have an orgasm:)
Regarding the rest of the set list I would say :

-Finland (I recall it was available on download on their website, so there's a good chance)
-Dark city, Dead man (if you say so, it would be marvelous)
-Echoes
-Waiting for You
-Leave me Here
-Reciever
-Genesis (one of my very favourite sons by COL)
-Arrival
-The Watchtower (possibly)

Quite a big setlist given that their songs are usually very long. But who knows. They'll might surprise me. I hope they'll at least play Genesis from The Beyond and not too many from salvation. Shame they wont play any tracks from their very first album (S/T).
But then, we don't necessarily know what will be played from the new album. Hope we'll get a glimpse of their post-rock tracks !
Thanks for the info, pal !!!

DARK CITY DEAD MAN ??? Really ??!!! Wow ! I can hardly contain myself ! To me it's the best track of the album. It's just skullcrushing ! The kind of song that will haunt you all day long after you've listend to it ! Though it's true that the album is very well balanced. I mean there aren't any bad songs, but then it's nearly impossible to say : "this song is better than that one." Thus it's hard to just listen to just one track and then stop playin the album. You just have to carry on listening to it.
Erm... My point was if they play Dark City, Dead Man, I will probably be transfixed... I might even have an orgasm:)
Regarding the rest of the set list I would say :

-Finland (I recall it was available on download on their website, so there's a good chance)
-Dark city, Dead man (if you say so, it would be marvelous)
-Echoes
-Waiting for You
-Leave me Here
-Reciever
-Genesis (one of my very favourite sons by COL)
-Arrival
-The Watchtower (possibly)

Quite a big setlist given that their songs are usually very long. But who knows. They'll might surprise me. I hope they'll at least play Genesis from The Beyond and not too many from salvation. Shame they wont play any tracks from their very first album (S/T).
But then, we don't necessarily know what will be played from the new album. Hope we'll get a glimpse of their post-rock tracks !
Thanks for the info, pal !!!

Yeah the end of that song is hyponotic. I asked on their myspace page if someone could tell me the setlist and this is what someone sent to me:

" hey man when i saw them they played:

Pretty much all of Somewhere Along the Highway apart from 2 songs

they played 2 off salvation and 1 off the beyond"

Thanks, pal ! This sounds lke it's going to be memorable concert ! Hope COL come to see you in the States ! I'm sure they will...