Ascend Recordings
Dec 16, 2010
Ascend Cymbals
LISTEN:

TO BUY:
http://ascend.storenvy.com/products/1342460-ascend-cymbals

INFO:
A total of 14 Cymbals!! 24 different articulations! for just $15

4 Crash Cymbals (5 if you include the Ride crash articulation)
2 China Cymbals
3 Bells
3 Splash Cymbals
1 Ride Cymbal
1 Hi Hat (3 Articulations)
*Every Cymbal is routed to a separate ROOM channel for blending OH with ROOM to personal taste
*Multi-velocity hits:
Light Hits - Soft Hits - Medium Hits - Medium Hard Hits - Hard Hits
*Various articulations for each cymbal:
Including open/chokes, Ride bell, and hi hat articulations (closed loose shaft, pedal, closed tight)

-Ascend Recordings

Last edited by a moderator:
Saving this for later with a comment. These sound great man. I've been looking for an awesome cymbal pack for a while.

Question:
How processed are these? Dry, semi, etc
:kickass:

The actual cymbal recordings, yes I have processed them, but not 100%.

The way you hear them in that example, is the way you get them, they were not processed at all in that mix!

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but in what form do that samples come in? (Basically what I'm asking is if I were to buy them, would I get the WAV files?)

The download comes with separate ".NKI" files for each individual cymbal, as well as a ".NKM" file for the entire group of cymbals.

I do in fact have all of the wav files, so if you need them, you can let me know, and I would happily send the wav files too!

Jeff i send you a pm and i purchase the pack and you don't even answer!! you said ''24 hours'' but 48 have been passed...

I actually sent out the Full pack earlier today when I came back from work, It should be in there. It should be in whichever e-mail you used for your paypal. :)

There's also an extra "Kick C" in the full pack!

i sent you email also man i receive only shells please send me and the cymbal pack.
you aren't treating right man...