New Dark Tranquillity Interview...

Good interview.
[Typo nazi mode = ON]
I found some typos.
[/Typo nazi mode = OFF]

Niklas Sundin said:
Realistically speaking, most of our current listeners were too young to be part of the underground circuit at the time, so it seems fair to give them a chance to listen to that material without having to resort to sloppily decoded mp3's or Ebay.

That's so liev! :)
(true :p)

The Grand Wazoo said:
That's so liev! :)
(true :p)
I'm glad he said "most" because "some" of us were not too young. Some of us are older than the oldest band member. :rolleyes: And some of us either had our heads under a rock or we were mostly listening to Grunge or Hair Metal or other stuff back in those days, instead. :dopey:

TGFTI! <<< (Internet praise)

do skid row count as hair metal? i loved them. still love some songs.

Yeah, I consider Skid Row as hair metal.

fueledbymetal said:
What's the name of the "Sigh" album he said he's listening too? I'd like to check it out :confused:
Imaginary Sonicscape. That album is AMAZING! Sigh has got to be the most original and adventurous "black" metal band in history. (Though they are closer to doom metal in tempo and mood.)

There are some really funny things going on on the CD, like circus music interludes, an occasional jazz passage with raspy black metal vocals, babies laughing to Chopin (mixed together with seagulls screaming). But it all manages to be believable and beautiful somehow, rather than merely weird or comical, perhaps in part due to the great production values. Highly recommended.