NEW Dark Tranquillity song posted!

Watching the videos - I'm really looking forward to this album.

I actually like Haven. Not sure why it gets shit on so badly. As a whole its not great but there's def a few quality songs on there.

I actually like Haven. Not sure why it gets shit on so badly. As a whole its not great but there's def a few quality songs on there.

+1 I quite like Haven - while it may not be their strongest album, I like several songs on it and it's still better than much of the garbage passing as metal today.

You're not the only one Morgan, I've tried to get into DT (listened quite extensively to Haven, Damage Done, and Character, and a bit of The Gallery, which was by far my least favorite), but I just don't find their music that interesting - I do love Soilwork however ;)

Also, I think Stanne's voice just sounds kinda silly

I think Stanne is one of the best metal vocalists out there. I just can't see what's silly about his voice.

Then again, I think In Flames' vocalist is just dragging the whole band down. Worst ever.

It's mainly how throaty and raspy he sounds to me, and his favorite sorta inflection seems to be a kind of "ooooWWWoowww" noise (just with lyrics, at least most of the time :D) - but anyway, sorry to derail, carry on!

Oh, not their best effort. I hope this is not gonna be the best song from the album though.

It's actually REALLY different to their last effort, But the mix sounds great and the song is good, just not what I'm used to!

I can't wait for the album. I hope they come to Au :(