New Design of COBHC.com

They actually prefer to dink anything but Heineken, from what I saw, cuz that's all there is to drink on the tour :lol: They guard their REAL beer very closely... Johan from Amon Amarth asked him for a beer and he was like '*cold stare* Um *glances back at dressing room* No, sorry, we only have a few left.' :lol:

Pour some beer onto your shirt and smell it the next morning. You won't wanna drink beer for the following 5 months or so after doing that.

I'm a long-drink person myself.

Correction: YOU wont wanna drink beer for the following five months after smelling old beer on your shirt...Because youre afraid your mom will smell it too when shes doing your laundry! ;D

Youve alot to learn son. In the world of post adolescence entire buildings that smell like old beer are commonplace!

Pour some beer onto your shirt and smell it the next morning. You won't wanna drink beer for the following 5 months or so after doing that.

I'm a long-drink person myself.

Ive been in that situation. Some jackass shook a beer and opened *splash* all over my new bodom shirt. Man i was feeling cold and smelly rest of day :lol: It was winter btw...