COB's mail

eh... NO!
They'r my idols! I want them to know that! Imagine if you were somebody's idol, wouldn't u like to know it? Wouln't u like to receive a nice email from your fans? I guess u would!
So, if u can't help, just don't bother!

Look man, its all well and good telling them, but think how many people like you mail the same thing every day, you're not gonna get a reply cause frankly they ar ebusy as fuck making some of the best music of the modern world. You have more chance of Janne reading this forum and replying here.

I'm not trying to discourage you, i'm just saying, dont get your hopes up.

Well, first of all, I don't mind if they don't reply me... It'd be cool if they would (of course), but if they don't I understand, cause (as u said) they must receive a lot of fan-emails.
Anyway, Henkka replied me once, but now I just can't send him any email cause he's over quota, so I guess he changed the email...

Oh! Btw, I'm not a man... I'm a girl! :cool:

Hmmm I think needledwarhearts was right!
They have to care about their music, fans are a bit minor...Yeah of course, every good(and CoB are one of the best!!) are intrested in their fans, but I don't think that they're going to answer all mails of their fans...

Okay...It's a repeat of needled's post, but I'm confused and that's fine!

Bebli said:
eh... NO!
They'r my idols! I want them to know that! Imagine if you were somebody's idol, wouldn't u like to know it? Wouln't u like to receive a nice email from your fans? I guess u would!
So, if u can't help, just don't bother!
Yeah, I know what you mean but still. Talking to Alexi and Janne in April and getting pictures/autographs was enough:).
Yeah, but in retrospect, they are busy people. They have lives.. the chances of them replying is slim;). I'm lucky enough that Janne answered me:).

I totally agree with silver incubus.
Furthermore i think that they really appreciate when somebody tells them that their music is great and so on, but it's a bit ennerving receiving tons of e-mails every day and it's not that they don't care about their fans, they really do, but at some point they just don't wanna be "disturbed" any more, IMO.

^ Nut was joking i'm sure :p

And everyone else: Shut the fuck up, If you wanna email them, do! thats what their emails are on the site for. If you dont get a reply? so what? if you do? Lucky you.

End Of Discussion.