LoveJanne- we love ya right back.

Lady_Relic

Jan 22, 2007
Within 24 hours Jaska and Alexi disappear.
Henkka disappeared about oh say... 10 minutes ago.
Deadnight Warrior COBHC keeps bumping around all of the top friends lists.
All 5 profiles were in my friends, and I managed to make it to a snug middle spot on all top friends lists but Janne's. Same with Nikki AND Nikki's brother.

In fact, a lot of UMers were on the lists. Even Shaz, the dude you had the little bout with.

Your profile is private, and in order to request or send a message we need your personal info. A little paranoid?

The language used in the about me sections is close to nothing like that which the members I'm familiar with use. As far as I remember, also, Alexi never had an issue with the kissing Janne thing. He said in CRY he'll do anything to keep the gossip going! The shit about it being a "Finnish culture thing"? Bullshit.

You're sick.

Oh, also... when these profiles first popped up I added them and sent both "Janne" and "Jaska" messages. I asked "Janne" about the no-go stated on cobhc.com regarding member myspaces. He acted dumb and said he was curious. Also, nothing about the other profiles.

I grilled "Jaska" on saying he has a YOUNGER brother named Jussi and gave me the lame excuse that it's a joke, and people say his brother looks younger than he. As I added the profiles I felt, especially since Janne posts here, that his was most likely to be legit. I thought it was kinda possible that he'd run all profiles to test the wits of the fans. Because of this and general curiousity, in my message to "Jaska" I blunty asked him to prove the was run by him and NOT JANNE.

"Jaska" completely ignored my request and was kind of nasty, in fact. You know fans are gonna ask annoying questions, so if ya don't wanna deal, don't have a myspace... right?

Bullshit.

Lastly, unless you have some kind of retort, all member used pics that can be found on the forum AND google. Don'tcha think they'd have more personal pics like... uh idk, musicians' REAL myspaces? I checked out some friends' and fellow UMers top friends and some have a few friends missing as of Henkka's dismissal. Neat, huh?

I'm gonna assume keeping up with the profiles has drained you and kept you away from the forum for a while. Haven't seen you around as often as before these existed. Gotcha tired and slowly deleting them???

I'm sure Bodom will greatly appreciate their fakes if they are informed. Defrauding their fans and pretending to be them, that's adorable. I'd love it if a fan did that for me. Hey, when I make it, couldja make a fake for me and con my fans into believing they're talking to me and not some douchebag fanatic?

Girlfriend, fakes are made everyday... but dayum. You made some serious effort. Too bad some of us can contact them directly and bust the bubble.

1)tour forever
2)come home
3)relax
4)start rehearsal and writing
5)hey! let's start myspaces cause we have nothin else to occupy our time!

edit: yes. i'm working on those astrology shizzles. i've felt compelled to pounce on this and since the profiles started disappearing right when LoveJanne came back for a hello, couldn't resist. LoveJanne beats LL in every fangirl respect.

there are/were myspace accounts for all the Bodom guys, which looked fairly legit, but quickly seemed like bullshit to me. i.e. i made it to their top friends lists with their thousands of friends. just look above.

there's a poster here who a few of us suspect. it was brought up to her in another thread and she got a lil defensive. i think she's busted.

omg you noobs.
20 Nov 2006 - Fake profiles of the band members at MySpace.com

There are many fake profiles at www.myspace.com of people pretending to be members of Children Of Bodom.

There are many fake accounts of Alexi at myspace. Janne, Roope and Jaska don't have official accounts at myspace either. Please don't get fooled by this.

So far there is only one official Children Of Bodom profile at myspace: myspace.com/childrenofbodom.

omg you noobs.
20 Nov 2006 - Fake profiles of the band members at MySpace.com

There are many fake profiles at www.myspace.com of people pretending to be members of Children Of Bodom.

There are many fake accounts of Alexi at myspace. Janne, Roope and Jaska don't have official accounts at myspace either. Please don't get fooled by this.

So far there is only one official Children Of Bodom profile at myspace: myspace.com/childrenofbodom.

Copy and pasting does wonders. :)

But anyway, these profiles were made AFTER November 20,2006, thus proving this news on the hardly-ever updated website bull.

I'm not saying that I knew they were real, I knew from the beginning that it was all fake. What i'm saying is that it was WRONG for someone to pretend to be the Bodom guys, to exploit them the way she did.

Not to mention she used my pictures(and dozens others) without my/their permission...

anyway, the profiles are gone, and I'm done complaining.

I never doubted they were fake. My main reason for taking particular interest in these profiles is the fact that someone close to me pretty much jumped head-first into communicating with them as if they were real. I don't trust anyone cause anyone can be a con artist, and I end up becoming concerned when a friend does something very close to the opposite.

Beyond that, the creator of these profiles made some seriously sick effort to make them as convincing as possible. Considering it was obvious after some time the individual is/was a poster here, it added some more spark to my concern (remember, for personal reasons). Tho it's likely this person is some kind of low-life with little intellect, I could imagine they'd make these profiles to make the UM members puppets.

That is all.