LoveJanne- we love ya right back.

"LoveJanne- we love ya right back."
The poster here, LoveJanne, is suspected to be the creator of these profiles. Here's why: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...e-cob-fan-3.html?highlight=hardcore+bodom+fan

Sorry, idk how to give a link a different name.

There is also a myspace account floating around all of the profiles' topfriends, conveniently located at "Espoo, Finland". LoveJanne's location is Lake Bodom here.

"Within 24 hours Jaska and Alexi disappear."
There were 5 profiles. For a few days I was checkin out the action on the pages and approx. a day after my last views, the accounts for Alexi and Jaska were deleted.

"Henkka disappeared about oh say... 10 minutes ago."
Last night just before I wrote this I was looking at either Janne's or Roope's profile, on each Henkka was in the tops friends. When I switched to the other account I didn't see Henkka anymore. I backed up to the prior profile and Henkka was gone from that list as well. Maybe 5 minutes before this I was on Henkka's page. It was deleted during that time.

"Deadnight Warrior COBHC keeps bumping around all of the top friends lists."
Deadnight Warrior COBHC is the account which a couple of us suspect is LoveJanne's. It's been bounced around all of the pages' top friends since UMers were added to the top friends lists. This is the account which is listed as Espoo, Finland. There's also a girl pictured holding a drumstick. LoveJanne's profile here points out playing drums as one of her hobbies, I believe.

"LoveJanne- we love ya right back."
The poster here, LoveJanne, is suspected to be the creator of these profiles. Here's why: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...e-cob-fan-3.html?highlight=hardcore+bodom+fan

Sorry, idk how to give a link a different name.

There is also a myspace account floating around all of the profiles' topfriends, conveniently located at "Espoo, Finland". LoveJanne's location is Lake Bodom here.

"Within 24 hours Jaska and Alexi disappear."
There were 5 profiles. For a few days I was checkin out the action on the pages and approx. a day after my last views, the accounts for Alexi and Jaska were deleted.

"Henkka disappeared about oh say... 10 minutes ago."
Last night just before I wrote this I was looking at either Janne's or Roope's profile, on each Henkka was in the tops friends. When I switched to the other account I didn't see Henkka anymore. I backed up to the prior profile and Henkka was gone from that list as well. Maybe 5 minutes before this I was on Henkka's page. It was deleted during that time.

"Deadnight Warrior COBHC keeps bumping around all of the top friends lists."
Deadnight Warrior COBHC is the account which a couple of us suspect is LoveJanne's. It's been bounced around all of the pages' top friends since UMers were added to the top friends lists. This is the account which is listed as Espoo, Finland. There's also a girl pictured holding a drumstick. LoveJanne's profile here points out playing drums as one of her hobbies, I believe.
you wasted all this time making this gay post instead of telling us our fortune? fo shame!

I'm taking a break from those right now. The readings in Vikk's thread are simple and not that elaborate. The ones I'm doing now may take up a half-page each.