New Devin Townsend lyric video (from Z2)

The Z2 song on the sampler I wasn't feeling. Too much dialogue, very little singing. This song made it up to me. Definitely can't wait for the full album.

The first time I saw DT was at Prog Power. He said he was from Canada and proceded to sing Bryan Adam's Summer of 69. That was one excellent show. I hope we get to see him at PP again... although with the amount of touring he does it may not be a fit for the fest anymore.

I've been spinning the album for quite a while and I can tell it's a challenging one. Basically, it's two separate (and quite different) albums, one is in the vein of "Addicted!" / "Epicloud" and the other is the continuation of "Ziltoid" with narrative and stuff.

There are moments of brilliance of course, but I won't argue with someone who'll claim that it's maybe a bit too much.

I had the chance to speak with Devin a few days ago and it definitely helped me understand a few more things and enjoy it more. This guy is always so cool, it's killing me.

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT PREMIER "REJOICE" LYRIC VIDEO

With just a week to go till the release of Devin Townsend Project's Z² on October 27th worldwide, they now reveal a track from the Sky Blue side of the double-album. You can check out the lyric video for "Rejoice" below.

Devin had this to say about the track: "Hey guys, here's the first song from Sky Blue, it's called "Rejoice". The album in general is about fighting through the ugly moments, and I think this song kind of summarizes it. Z² was a very challenging record, but after intense personal scrutiny, I feel very proud. It's the most accurate representation of a challenging time. rejoice! :) Thanks for the support guys."

Last edited by a moderator: