New Devin Townsend

Fortunesmith

Put it in your mouth!
Apr 8, 2002
Orlando
Visit site
Being an Opeth forum, I am quite sure I am reaching people with some good taste in music. So, with that in mind, I HIGHLY recommend everyone to check out Devin Townsend's newest "Accelerated Evolution". It's an incredible album from top to bottom, period. It's going to be a front-runner for metal album of the year, guaranteed.

Yes, it is a brilliant album. It's a very dense and lush album. Very catchy as well. Devin's vocal pipes are incredible. It's one of the best albums of this young year.

Fortunesmith said:
Being an Opeth forum, I am quite sure I am reaching people with some good taste in music. So, with that in mind, I HIGHLY recommend everyone to check out Devin Townsend's newest "Accelerated Evolution". It's an incredible album from top to bottom, period. It's going to be a front-runner for metal album of the year, guaranteed.

I ordered the Ltd Edition from "The End" two days ago, big fan of Devin and the songs I have heard are amazing!!

I ordered mine from HevyDevy a couple days ago, along with 3 other things I wanted from them. I'm really wondering what that Eko thing is like.

Devin and Opeth play in the same division that's sure . AE is wonderul as usual :)

Accelerated is fucking unbelievable.I could type on for ages about it but nothing i say will do it justice.

HE HE,i saw DTB last week,and Devy played "Away" from AE,thats track 7,the 7 minute mellow masterpiece with some of the most incredible guitar work ever displayed.It was amazing!

Great album indeed, I recieved my SE edition from The End yesterday. Ocean Machine is still my favorite devy disc but AE is a very close 2nd. I wasn't too impressed with the EKO disc though, it basically sounds like trance with a little bit of guitar and samples, little to no vocals that I noticed anyway.

so fucking amazing to see the love for devin from all you guys, for real. ive been a fan for years and its only lately ive been more willing and wanting for devins popularity to grow. he deserves so much respect it's sick.

but yes, amazing album as usual...the man honestly never disappoints. brilliant, emotional work.

np- dtb - sunday afternoon.