new Diabolicum

Christopher

blunt fanfare trauma
Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
Yes, time pester Emi about one of his bands.

So Emi, I've read they have two...one that's supposedly more progressive, and one that is totally regressive. Do you have any information regarding their progressive album? I'm still curious, even though I've already confessed to being completely underwhelmed by TDBR.

Sorry.

I have very few information. sasrof told me that he's goona re-record everything from scratch (he's not satisfied by the work of the Studio). so they will enter in another studio in february. in the meantime he's also composing new songs, he seems very very focused on doing the best album of their career and I'm happy and proud for this.

Emi said:
I have very few information. sasrof told me that he's goona re-record everything from scratch (he's not satisfied by the work of the Studio). so they will enter in another studio in february. in the meantime he's also composing new songs, he seems very very focused on doing the best album of their career and I'm happy and proud for this.

I'm glad they are feeling so ambitious. Is there an address to contact them at? The last time I checked for a website it was still under construction, and I didn't think to look for any contact info.

Christopher said:
Yes, time pester Emi about one of his bands.

So Emi, I've read they have two...one that's supposedly more progressive, and one that is totally regressive. Do you have any information regarding their progressive album? I'm still curious, even though I've already confessed to being completely underwhelmed by TDBR.

Sorry.

It is true as Emi said, we spent the summer recording and an hour to decide
what to do with finished material, we listened to it once took all the cds conected to this release and buried them on a site for hazardous waste.

Some of the songs had been improved since the recording started and the sound was just too shitty to do anything with, so into the ground it went.

We are currently working on new material and a new recording date has been set at the end of February.

The full title of the third nail of Diabolicum will be:
"Vengeance (The Matricide)"

and it will bring the darkness back to Code666....