New dimebag signature...

-Gavin- said:
From dean guitars, the were designing it before he got killed.

It's officially Sexiest guitar of the year.

http://www.deanguitars.com/Dean05/dime/rust.htm
:headbang: definitely the sexiest guitar of the year
i was just seeing photos of the real guitar...here it is:
namm05t.JPG

namm05s.JPG

dunno man, the pickup switch there kinda makes sense... I'd love to buy that guitar, and if all goes well for me this year, i fuckin' will :D

I'm not really sure this represents dime... I mean you think the first dean he got would represent him the best...
i mean i like the guitar and would love to own one but I'd be more happy to have a dean or washburn dime with a pretty standard sunburst finish or actually the one dean on the cover of CFH with the lightning... that one kicked ass!!! Or the one he gets from the washburn company in "3 watch it go" with the snake print on it!!!! those guitars were much cooler for real...

yeah its ok but still I like the classics more... like i said I'd love to have that geetar!!! but knowing finland It won't probably get over here... and though I'm a big fan of Dime why should I have the same taste in guitars... you know...
Dime rocks anyway!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: