New Dimmu Borgir album in October.

Their cover artwork`s are always boring as hell. Their best most be the art for "for all tid".

l_c2bcc91c748e40c689ee8da8dd7493d7.jpg

Why is all the fuss about? It's probably some half rotten Jesuss face or deformed face of virgin Mary or some other diabolical stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-y5OtaHVvU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-y5OtaHVvU[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha what the fuck. First video made me put on some Fintroll, Jaktens Tid is such an amazing record.

They need a new artist because all their fucking covers look alike, and they always use the same color palette. If the new album is as creative as that new cover, they should hang it up because the last album is terrible, and a disgrace to metal musicians.

Norwegian symphonic black metallers DIMMU BORGIR have set "Abrahadabra" as the title of their ninth studio album, which will be released in Germany on September 24, in the rest of Europe on September 27, and in North America on October 12 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Am I seeing things? Abrahadabra...

Norwegian symphonic black metallers DIMMU BORGIR have set "Abrahadabra" as the title of their ninth studio album, which will be released in Germany on September 24, in the rest of Europe on September 27, and in North America on October 12 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Am I seeing things? Abrahadabra...

It says Abrahadabra but i see Abracadabra.

I see it and I just think that they're trying to be kewl like Harry Potter because they have the curse "Avada Kadavra" so I imagine Dimmu lounging in Norway somewhere going "Wat ist kewl with sie youths ya?" "Lets make abracadabra seem dark and br00ding like sie Harry Pottars." :D

But I've mentioned Harry Potter twice in this forum so I suppose it's time for me to be ostracized. ;)

And yes, I looked up the real meaning for Abrahadabra. So Master Crowley was the first guy to think altering Abracadabra is epically d@rk & br00ding? That doesn't make it any better. Crowley's is the most ridiculous religious mumbo jumbo I've ever heard. Granted, some of Crowley's philosophy is quite apt. But doing magick tricks for reelz without an ounce of self-aware absurdity is as retarded as praying to Jesus without an ounce of self-aware absurdity.

Okay, I admit, the Crowley connection is sort of redeeming. But Abracadabra is the biggest joke in the world of two-bit rabbit-hat-pullers. It's a joke. That alone should have been enough to shy Dimmu away from making themselves look like even bigger asshats. Ah well.