New Dimmu Borgir album in October.

So this whole countdown thing was for a quarter of the album cover? That is just ridicolous. What a bloody waste of time. Just release the whole damn thing.

edit:

35364_439012286041_271847211041_5784192_5973415_n.jpg

Actually it looks quite cool. Still,, im pissed they are revealing 1/4 at a time.

Just looked at their site. The new album artwork looks like it'll be boring and unimaginative, but I love in the blurb how much time they spend on everyone's qualifications and achievements. Seriously doesn't make a bit of fucking difference if the music isn't there, so how about a sample and you let us judge?
Not that I care. Tbh even their older stuff that's generally recognized as being pretty good kind of bores me.

Grotesquely Stretchmarked Vaginas

Also ArneZ you should be ashamed for even making this thread.

Haha, would be made sooner or later anyway. And the countdown thing made me laugh, I was thinking they were going to put out a teaser of the album or something.

Haha, would be made sooner or later anyway. And the countdown thing made me laugh, I was thinking they were going to put out a teaser of the album or something.

Or that new members were found (they should get the guy who sings for Sprial Architect to replace Vortex-he's both a good bassist and singer). Seriously, that was a fucking waste.

highly skeptical.
big choirs and recording budgets can't hide mediocre music (assuming of course they continue with the trend of the last few albums).

So this whole countdown thing was for a quarter of the album cover? That is just ridicolous. What a bloody waste of time. Just release the whole damn thing.

edit:

35364_439012286041_271847211041_5784192_5973415_n.jpg

Actually it looks quite cool. Still,, im pissed they are revealing 1/4 at a time.

What a bunch of pretentious bullshit. I wouldn't even be able to achieve a hard-on for a quarter of quality artwork let alone that garbage.

Edit: Well, maybe a quarter hard-on.

I thought SBD was terrific. I don't see why people shit all over it.

Totally agree. I can't see the reason why this album is not considered as a SBM classic. This album and EDT unfortunately are the ones that are devoid of those synthetic sounds. It really bothers me, they bring or enhance nothing IMO.

About the new one, I'm not excited but interested what will be the result, They should defenitly shift towards Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia sound, the songs were heavy, fun, and those damn synthetic noises were not overused.