New DIO

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Checking out the new DIO (Master Of The Moon) this morning. It reminds me of alot of his Dream Evil album, which Craig Goldie also played guitar on, alot of mid tempo stuff. I like it so far but need to give it time to sink in a little more. Anyone else heard it? If so what do you think?

I've not yet heard the album in it's entirety, but I have heard the 30 second samples of each song.

Normally, samples reveal little....BUT, in this case, I'm very excited! The songs sound great....and as good as "Killing the Dragon" was, "Master" may even be better!

Well, I have heard two tracks, but I want to hear the entire record. I'm on the list for a review copy. Though the release date in the USA has been pushed back to 9.7.04. Dream Evil is my favorite album by RJD so far. I know most folks don't think of that record as essential, but I truly enjoy it.

Wow, Greeno, Dream Evil was the first album that came to my mind too when I started listening to it this morning. I haven't heard the whole thing yet but what I heard is pretty damn good.

I have it in my files for anyone who wants to preview it.

Psychonaut said:
Wow, Greeno, Dream Evil was the first album that came to my mind too when I started listening to it this morning. I haven't heard the whole thing yet but what I heard is pretty damn good.

I have it in my files for anyone who wants to preview it.

Great minds think a like.... :)

It just has that feel to it... I guess it's Goldies influence on the writting. I'm liking it so far, but hey it's DIO, what's not to like? :)

When's the CD release date?
Still bummed that this CD isn't the sequel to Magica, like it was supposed to be.

I'M LOVING THIS NEW ALBUM!!!!!!! Will be picking it up as soon as it's released. It's slow over all (reminds me of Dream Evil) but the more I hear it the better it gets.