New Djenty tech song (axe fx, S2.0) Entrosolet/Bleeding Skies

Nice production as always and I like the smooth bass sound which I can hear nicely in the piece without drums.
Only the drums are quite the same in the whole song, mostly slamming cymbals and some djenty grooving with the kicks and snare. It would be nice to break it up with a fast piece and some ride playing for example just to get more variation.

Nice production as always and I like the smooth bass sound which I can hear nicely in the piece without drums.
Only the drums are quite the same in the whole song, mostly slamming cymbals and some djenty grooving with the kicks and snare. It would be nice to break it up with a fast piece and some ride playing for example just to get more variation.

Agreed on the drums. Need a little variation in there. Besides that, sounds great.

i think that mix got too much bass...
and its still clipping now and then...have figured out were it comes from?

The clipping comes during the recording process, I can't hear any apart from the start in this one though?

And the snare is the piccolo in s2.0 with alot of post processing

I struggle to hear the last two, but i can hear the damn silly pop 4 seconds in! annoying

video now up too!

This song requires all 7 strings, pretty good song for showing up all the 7 string nay sayers "Just tune lower on a 6" merrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty bad ass song and I like the mix. I think a lot of music these days doesn't have enough low end. This track deffinatly doesnt suffer from this problem!

Dude - you've got such a badass playing style. This tune is awesome.

Bobby

Wow mate
Been listening to your stuff for a while now and in my opinion this is one of your best song. Seriously, it has an incredible feeling, I can't even find the right words to explain it. I just was wondering what were you using for your effects? The Axe-Fx? Of you add them in post production?
Anyway your guitar tone is sick, and it seems to get better and better in each of your productions!
Keep up the awesome work dude! :headbang:

IS this still straight Axefx for this one Sora?
You dont use IR's do you?

Also do u have the ultra or just the normal axefx?