New Doom/Stoner mixes, your feedback?

Seizure.

Jul 13, 2005
holland
www.seizure-music.com
guitars are not my cup of tea, but I really like the drum sound.
what did you use for the drums, especially for the ride bell?

Second Song is sick! Reminds me of Celtic Frost. Nice job, but i agree on the guitars.

I personally like the tone, for the genre it's completely fitting. Cool songs, making me think of neurosis and baroness.

To me it's like the guitar tone is frickin cool, if it's on itself.. Like on some kinda guitar intro section... But i can't stand it throughout the whole song

To me it's like the guitar tone is frickin cool, if it's on itself.. Like on some kinda guitar intro section... But i can't stand it throughout the whole song

I can imagin dude, actually.. the master was a bit to hot, this is the songs before mastering them as a whole (i mix each song seperately) and this one i saw now since i started the mastering of the whole album was a tad to hot, so that might be the reason too why its somewhat tiring.

And thanks ulver and jah! i heard the baroness refrence before, weird, dont listen to them that much.
Neurosis on the other hand..... ;)

aaaıght! cheers!

ı get the other peoples poınt though ı can see how you can love or hate thıs tone.

‎Oh and ın the tıme that ım not gone wıth leaves eyes or aborted we got some cool support slots.

24 may, TRAGEDY vs HERDER @ GLOPPE, LWD!
18 juni : HERDER vs BUZZOVEn @ Perron 55, Venlo!
TBC -28 june : HERDER vs MASTODON @ metropool
15 juli ; Herder vs Merauder @ de stage, Arnhem!!!