New DragonForce song

Can't say I'm surprised with the ridiculous double bass, cringe-worthy solos and generic singing.

BTW, haven't heard the song yet, just thought I'd post this now...

Why does the song start with the unsurprising guitar wanking?

Why does the chorus sound exactly like any other chorus they've ever made?

Why does this sound exactly like anything off "Inhuman Rampage"?

Why? Oh Why does it have a guitarsolo like that?

...I just can't stand them anymore... I just can't. I still think that "Valley Of The Damned" had it's moments, but everything since then...

Why does the song start with the unsurprising guitar wanking?

Why does the chorus sound exactly like any other chorus they've ever made?

Why does this sound exactly like anything off "Inhuman Rampage"?

Why? Oh Why does it have a guitarsolo like that?

...I just can't stand them anymore... I just can't. I still think that "Valley Of The Damned" had it's moments, but everything since then...
Stolen from my brainwaves.

I can't stand Dragonfarce! Pure, unadulterated, un-musical wank-fest drivel! I pretty much saw all of Herman Li I ever need to see at the Ibanez Surfing With The Alien party for Satriani at The Vault 350 in Long Beach during NAMM this year. (There are some pretty good videos of this on YouTube) There was an all-star jam at the end of Satriani's set with Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Herman Li and some other guy I'd never heard of. Herman Li pretty much just mindlessly flailed around the whole time with these utterly tasteless, spastic flurries of pure crap, coupled with the cheesiest poses and these idiotic faces that made him look like he was seriously fucked up on something. This pretty much ruined what was actually a SICK jam between Satch, Gilbert & Friedman up to that point. This clown actually stood in front of Paul Gilbert while he was ripping an EPIC fuckin' solo and made the jerking off motion like PAUL was the wanker of the bunch! Paul gave the guy more than one dirty look and you could really tell none of the other guys seemed to think much of him, either.

Newsflash for Mr. Li: You are not, nor will you ever be, the merest beginning of a pimple on Paul Gilbert's ass as a guitarist!

Sorry, I usually at least try to be objective, but that pathetic display pretty much branded him forever a loser in my book!

I liked it but it does get insanely boring towards the middle of the song.

But I do remember hearing of an interview saying that they weren't going to do anything different, it was just going to be same old Dragonforce so i suppose you cant really put them down for not doing anything new considering they said they weren't going to. Plus it's only one song, you never know it might pick up as the album goes on.

But i dunno...

There are very few bands I hate... but Dragon Force is one of them. I'm not even going to waste my time by listening to that dreaded crap.

I don't really like the music..
But you can't deny that Herman is a fucking great guitar player!
Just like the bassplayer, i've been to one of their gigs (shame?).. And they switched guitars and he played the fucking solo's..

Next to that, yeah.. Shit band

Playing random notes like a machine gun doesn't hit me in the slightest with "great guitar playing", sorry

Exactly. No soul.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPp9rImK670&feature=related[/ame]

Delay infested slop.