New Dragonforce song

As long as they're sober next time they come to town, and ZP's voice ain't burnt out, I'll be completely satisfied at any DF performance. The show in Cleveland was crazy awesome, the show here at Harpo's was a letdown in comparison. Keep the partying down to a minimum on the road, guys. Don't kill my opinion of you just cuz you can't retain consistency on tour.

The album finally leaked, and I gotta say I am not the biggest DF fan, but this new one so far sounds better than their last one. It sounds a little bit different, but not different enough to make me go wow, but better than the last one. Plus, a flame for freedom, a decent slow song, and on top of that, the soloing in it isn't lightning fast either.

The rest of the cd is much better than heroes of our time. Heroes of our time is their must show every lick I have ever learned in 5 minutes or I am going to explode song, but the rest of the cd isn't as much wankery, of course it is there, but not nearly as much.

It's funny to hear Herman Li solo it out, then to listen to Jeff Loomis, because Loomis' solo cd just lays Herman Li to shame, because he is so tasteful and amazing, and can fucking jam it out heavy at the same time.

It's funny to hear Herman Li solo it out, then to listen to Jeff Loomis, because Loomis' solo cd just lays Herman Li to shame, because he is so tasteful and amazing, and can fucking jam it out heavy at the same time.

Exactly, goes to show the huge difference between good leads/solos and pure wankery. Loomis is the man

Im on the 3rd track and this probably the most diverse DragonForce record. This is incredibly refreshing. Definitely their best since VotD.