New drummer

I personally would never try DXM. It's just weed and very occasionally alcohol for me(Being drunk isn't a feeling I enjoy, can't control it too well, the thought bothers me)

But eh. *shrug* It's whatever. >_> And to Gregg: I just follow the philosophy that you have one life to live, you gotta try SOME crazy shit. I mean, I'm not saying everyone should get into smoking and doing drugs and shit, but I DO personally believe that it is something that should be experienced at least once. I just happen to enjoy it. And hey, it makes music even better, so that alone is just a sign for me to keep doing it. But like it was said before: Only in moderation, only in moderation..

I think this needs to be said right now on this thread:

SUSPYRE AND ALL OF IT'S MEMBERS are not in the habit of condoning drug and alocohol use. Suspyre's members that choose to drink alcoholic beverages are of legal age limits and drink responsibly. Suspyre in now way condones the use of marijuana or other drugs and will never in any shape or form. What someone does or does not do is of their own free will and goes for the same on posting about it here in this thread.

Sorry...but it had to be said.

i wouldn't mind experimenting with a drug of any kind, except like, the really nasty stuff, especially heroine. then again, i don't know if i'm the type to get addicted to any of them.

everyone thinks i do pills for some reason though :(

I personally would never try DXM. It's just weed and very occasionally alcohol for me(Being drunk isn't a feeling I enjoy, can't control it too well, the thought bothers me)

But eh. *shrug* It's whatever. >_> And to Gregg: I just follow the philosophy that you have one life to live, you gotta try SOME crazy shit. I mean, I'm not saying everyone should get into smoking and doing drugs and shit, but I DO personally believe that it is something that should be experienced at least once. I just happen to enjoy it. And hey, it makes music even better, so that alone is just a sign for me to keep doing it. But like it was said before: Only in moderation, only in moderation..

I have tried alcohol in the past. I just never got into it. There are some beverages that I found to taste alright, but honestly, I like water, milk, and apple juice the best. Also, I don't like feeling out of control. I worked so hard to get to where I am that I wouldn't want to risk something due to impaired judgment because of alcohol. As for drugs, they are illegal, and I will never try them. I did write a paper on the legalization of marijuana, however. Just because it should be legalized doesn't mean it should be done. Cigarettes are worse for you, yet legal. And for some reason making rap music is still legal. ;-Þ

One of my main views is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." I have no reason for drugs and alcohol, so why bother trying it?

I think all drugs should be legal, but just as you said, that doesn't necessarily mean they should be (ab)used. Although I have nothing against it, since I have experimented with some of drugs (none that I do habitually).

Also, this is the most off topic I've ever seen a thread go... and I go to the Pain of Salvation forum.

Well I guess you can't understand that last part unless you've been there, but it still stands.

I have tried alcohol in the past. I just never got into it. There are some beverages that I found to taste alright, but honestly, I like water, milk, and apple juice the best.

Cheers to Gregg. Apple juice is one of my favorites, too. I do drink alcohol on occasion, but I think that continuous drug use and habitual drinking of alcohol to get drunk is just not using your brain. It's a cope out. Perhaps if you feel that you need to be in another state of mind, then maybe you ought to find out what the real reason is for that & not try to cover up your problems with substances.

Music makes me feel good :)

thanks! after having jammed and hung out with these guys, things are going very well. i'm already counting down the days til i record (34). i'll post videos of the new songs once i get settled and situated at college. its good to be on topic once again.

I think this needs to be said right now on this thread:

SUSPYRE AND ALL OF IT'S MEMBERS are not in the habit of condoning drug and alocohol use. Suspyre's members that choose to drink alcoholic beverages are of legal age limits and drink responsibly. Suspyre in now way condones the use of marijuana or other drugs and will never in any shape or form. What someone does or does not do is of their own free will and goes for the same on posting about it here in this thread.

Sorry...but it had to be said.

dude...you were definitely high when you wrote this!!! let's blaze