New drummer

yo. yeah i just signed back up with this username. yeah dude i'm teaching at a peforming arts summer camp near Hancock, NY and i'll be back in 37 days, not that im counting or anything. But yeah, its so great being part of something like this. Drew you were right this is what i've been looking for for a few years. These guys are incredible musicians. I'm really looking forward to getting things started soon. The new material is really intense, so be ready...

Just got back from Myrtle Beach, SC and this is great news to come home to. Have not yet checked out the videos, but if he's good enough for Gregg and Clay, than he's good enough for me. Welcome to the band, I guess ;-), and I can't wait to hear what you bring to the music.

thanks guys! i think everyone will love the new CD. I only have crappy quality MIDI files, and i already do. I've been working out ways to orchestrate some of the parts to my drum set, and i'm really excited about this. voodoo, your from Frederick? Ever been to Firestone's, and seen a guy named Bill Burke play there with his 8-sting acoustic guitar madness?

thanks guys! i think everyone will love the new CD. I only have crappy quality MIDI files, and i already do. I've been working out ways to orchestrate some of the parts to my drum set, and i'm really excited about this. voodoo, your from Frederick? Ever been to Firestone's, and seen a guy named Bill Burke play there with his 8-sting acoustic guitar madness?

Believe it or not I have been in Frederick for 10 years and never been to Firestones!! :erk: If I can ever drag the wife out I'll look for him.

yo guys i can get there this friday (27th) actually ... its a day off, so we can get these pictures then possibly, and the simpsons movie, and jam out ... not in that order necessarily.

na i haven't met them yet, just the guys in the band so far.

and yeah Bill Burke is definitely worth checking out. i saw him open for Ozric Tentacles at the Recher Theater in Towson, MD, having never heard of him before, and it ended up being such a jaw-dropping show. \m/

yo guys i can get there this friday (27th) actually ... its a day off, so we can get these pictures then possibly, and the simpsons movie, and jam out ... not in that order necessarily.

na i haven't met them yet, just the guys in the band so far.

and yeah Bill Burke is definitely worth checking out. i saw him open for Ozric Tentacles at the Recher Theater in Towson, MD, having never heard of him before, and it ended up being such a jaw-dropping show. \m/

We'll take a few pics that night, but we won't worry about the professional shots until a little later. Can't wait to rock my pants off!

hahahaha

I just had the funniest image of clay, drunk as all hell, air guitaring and badly singing his own songs with his pants off.

I think I need to lay off the pot. :rolleyes:

hahahaha

I just had the funniest image of clay, drunk as all hell, air guitaring and badly singing his own songs with his pants off.

I think I need to lay off the pot. :rolleyes:

I think this thread has taken a turn for the worse...and I think I'm also going to stop drinking. Everyone always pictures me drunk as hell...

Everything in moderation Clay, everything in moderation.....

What do you drink? Beer? Hard liquor? Wine spritzer?? I'm a beer man, myself. And nothing from the big dogs in the business (Miller, Coors, etc.). I prefer the micro's or imports. Of course, that means they cost more, too. And with my budget I don't drink very often.

Everything in moderation Clay, everything in moderation.....

What do you drink? Beer? Hard liquor? Wine spritzer?? I'm a beer man, myself. And nothing from the big dogs in the business (Miller, Coors, etc.). I prefer the micro's or imports. Of course, that means they cost more, too. And with my budget I don't drink very often.

Usually beer...and I don't drink American crap. I have my beer belly to show that I like my beer to have body to it. So I think we'd get along just fine sitting at the bar together.

Adding robitussin is just gonna make you trip on DXM while being drunk. That shit probably wouldn't be too pleasant.

And no Clay, I didn't bring it up like that, it's just, to properly rock out to the fullest, you should be inebriated.

Me or in general? Actually alcohol before singing is very very very bad...therefore I do not drink before shows. I'm just kidding by the way. Who wants to give up drinking?

Also, you guys know way too much about mixing cough syrup and alcohol...I think I'll stick to just alcohol.