new dvd

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
theres a new saxon dvd advertised for release on either the 6th of june or the 9th of june and its called something like rock legends

does anybody no anything about it i dont no if its biffs saxon that is releasing it or the false saxon im not sure :hotjump:

I can't see a new Saxon DVD advertised with those release dates anywhere, where did you see that?

However, there is already a Saxon: Classic Rock Legends DVD on release. There has been a thread on this somewhere on this BB before. It is from a TV show called Bedrock from the early 90s, its the proper Saxon with Biff, although it dates from when Graham Oliver was still in the lineup.

I notice that Classic Rock have released a DVD called Hard Rock Legends which features three discs -- one with Saxon, one with Asia and one with Magnum on it. But I'm assuming that the Saxon disc is the same as above.

Maybe this disc has only just made its way to region 1 and you're looking at an American DVD retailer?

hi mm i was told about it by a friend then i went down to hmv store in york and they had it down on there computer for the 6th 0r 9th june release date but apart from that they couldent tell me anything more on it