guitar tab plus does anybody remember

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
2 things here first one does anybody no where i can get the guitar tab for the song THE EAGLE HAS LANDED ?

The 2nd thing does anybody remember sometime in the 80s saxon did a concert at the hammersmith odean i think saxon where with the EMI label at the time anyway that concert was filmed but never released on vidio i would love it to be released on dvd or vidio i no its got the old members in it and i hated what they tried to do to biff and the boys by trying to get the saxon name etc,etc and in my eyes theres only one saxon and thats biff and the boys and allways will be but id love for that vidio to be released.

Saxon also recorded one on the destiny tour and the concert was shown on ch4 in england dont no if ive got the channel right but thats another im hopeing one day can be released on dvd for us fans

there were 2 Hammersmith shows video recorded by BBC, and were never released. One of them was on the Rock The Nations Tour. Also, a show was recorded at a Reading Festival, and another show in Northern England (couldn't remember exactly where) doing a gig with Wolfsbane (with Blaze before he joined Iron Maiden). Can't get a copy of any of those, BBC got them and they want something outrageous like 2000pounds per minute of footage !