New edition of Appropriate Apocalypse

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Hey guys,

Our new site just went up - you can link into it via my signature logo...I'd love to know what you think! It's still a little rough around the edges here or there, but over time we'll fine tune it. :)

The edition includes my brief interview with Jon Schaffer and a whole bunch of reviews. If any of you guys like Elvenking (I do!), there's a great interview with them too.

:headbang:

Cheers.

@Symphony - check your inbox please!

JK.

Thanks guys. Still growing of course, but we're getting there...

@sean-intense: regarding the Iced Earth interview, the man caught me completely off guard by willing to do the interview immediately upon meeting him, so I kept it simple! I was thinking on the spot so to speak...

As it happens, I think I now prefer the simpler more 'fun' type of interview process, as opposed to the whole 'questionairre' direction.... :)

Originally posted by junnie from the east
i'm still at work so i'll check out the page later for sure!!! you didn't tell me that you are taking a part of this site in Atlanta! i'll put a link to yours on mine! :)
laterzzz
J

Junnie - I guess the whole webzine deal was being worked out in Atlanta during ProgPower (actually during dinner with you and Angra!). It all kind of happened very quickly.... :cool:

Creating a link between sites is a cool idea. If you send me a banner of Metal Mad Japan, I can have that included on our site too if you like. :)

JK.

A news preview of what's to come in the new year at AA...catch Power Quest whilst they still grace the homepage cover, just above Death Angel and Iced Earth in the News section.

Link in sig below.

:)

JK.

i'm still at work so i'll check out the page later for sure!!! you didn't tell me that you are taking a part of this site in Atlanta! i'll put a link to yours on mine! :)
laterzzz
J

Hey Junnie, exchanging links would be a great idea. Please contact Rhavin2112 (webmaster and head writer) or myself (editor) to do this. Emails can be found in the staff section of the 'zine.

Regarding JayKeeley joining the Appropriate Apocalypse team Rhavin2112 approached him shortly before PP3 about doing some writing for the zine due to the fact that Rhavin had been writing alone since he created the site and the workload was becoming tremendously overwhelming and Jay's posts were very well written and mature.

By the way, it was nice meeting you in Atlanta. :cool:

Originally posted by WynterBytch
Hey Junnie, exchanging links would be a great idea.

wow you are so kind! :) thank you for the offer, i'll put your banner on my page too, i visited the page and enjoyed the interviews very much! Jon Schaffer interview reminded me of what was like JayKeeley, he was such a thoughtful guy ;) i will contact Rhavin, thank you!

BTW thank you for showing that little crawfish at the dinner! :)
i'll try it next time i visit Atlanta! it was very nice meeting you and Rhavin, Jay! oh, i got some pics up on my site, i realized that i'm not a great photographer seeing these pics :bah: but well please check them out when you can! :)

http://www.metalmadjapan.jp/eindex.html
please go to Gallery 1-4, on ProgPower section on menu (leftside)
G1=stage pics on 15
G2=stage pics on 15
G3=PreParty Bands
G4=off stage photos

Originally posted by Symphony
Jay....that's great little piece to whet the appetite I reckon! Excellent stuff.

Yeah, it should work out nice. Symphony - I want to give you a preview of the album review. Can you PM me an e-mail address I can send it to? Thanks.

oh, i got some pics up on my site, i realized that i'm not a great photographer seeing these pics :bah: but well please check them out when you can! :)

Great pics - but you cut yourself out from some of them!

Also, what about the picture I took of you with Evergrey at the preparty - how did that come out? I imagine I took a horrible picture - it was so dark in that club!

And what about the pictures with Angra at dinner - who's camera was that? That would have been a great group shot.

Here's a quick shout out to Symphony for giving up part of his Friday evening for an interview with yours truly....

...just to reaffirm, the man is as cool in voice as he is in words. :headbang:

I thank you. :)

Interview and Album Review will appear in our January edition (hopefully available Jan 1st '03).