New EMG 81 Pickup for sale/trade...

RobbM

Another lefty freak...
Nov 14, 2003
Ma/Conn Border USA
Visit site
Before I post this up on Ebay in 2 or 3 days, im gonna give all the guitarists here a chance at getting it first. :headbang:

Its a bran spankin new untouched EMG 81 active Black, New in the box, with everything from battery clip to new pots and jack input, and everything is still sealed in its origional plastic bags with the instructions. I dont think I have to tell you guys how sweet this pickup is, just look at everyone who uses them.

I opened the box just to check to make sure everything is still in its place. The box itself isnt mint. Its been sitting in my room for about a year waiting for a new project to come along, but with my new jackson I think im gonna stick to DiMarzios since getting EMG single coil actives are a kinda rare.

I bought it for around $90 about a year ago, and at that time the box was 100% sealed, So I am the origional owner. Im asking $65 + $10 S&H. The pickup lists for well over $100, and most guitar stores sell them for $80+. The shipping may be more or less than $10, im not sure, if its more ill cover it, if its less, ill send the difference. Paypal and USPS MO's welcome. I will ship this the North America only. (US and Canada)

I've been a Ebay dealer/member and a paypal member for over 3 years. Feel free to check my Ebay membership/feedback, my name is "yngwie_shredder"
and you can always e-mail me at robb@churchofthemachine.com.

I will consider a trade for a new DiMarzio Evolution (Blue,Purple or green) or 2 HS-2/HS-3 pickups (used OK if they got tons of wire left).

thanks!

~Robb