New England Metal Fest

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
Hey, I caught you guys at CBGB's a few months back, promptly purchased your album, and it hasnt left my car since. ive been checking your tourdates to see when you'd be back in my neck of the woods and i now see youre signed on to play the NEHMF. do you happen to have any other info on the fest, such as what date you'll be playing, and who else will be on the bill? any info you could give would be greatly appreciated.

ROCK ON
\../,

We have yet to hear a solid line-up for this year..im anxious as well! I want to see whos playing, hopefully some bands ive never seen. Ill post info as soon as I know.

thank ya much.

btw, will you guys have any merch with you at NEHMF? i know that space is limited during the fest, but seeing as i only had enough for a cd last time, id love to pick up a shirt or two.

so....looks like i wont be going to NEHMF this year....im broke, and ive got a wedding to go to that friday night...

however, i will MOST DEFINATELY be checking you guys out at the Middle East in Cambridge come May 28th i think it is.

\m/,