Are Opeth playing the New England Metal Fest?

Coooool..Opeth are headlining..I'm very mutch there, I'm going and there are alot of other good bands playing at The New England Metal Fest..I'm hoping to run into Mike at the fest and maybe meet him, buy him a beer..I hear the bands hang out at the bar, or at least the do at the NJ metal fest.. Hails -l-

unfortunately Opeth is not headlining, Superjoint Ritual is... it'll be interesting to see if Phil can stay sober enough to finish their set this time...

SuperJOKEritual.Damn that blows..I think Opeth should be headlining, i'm not a fan of Anselmo's projects,sorry..Cradle of Filth turned down the NE metal; fest for OZZFest..COF have gotten to commercial anyway.. -l-

god4bid said:
unfortunately Opeth is not headlining, Superjoint Ritual is... it'll be interesting to see if Phil can stay sober enough to finish their set this time...

Dude, it's a 2-day festival. IF Superjoint Ritual gets confirmed (they haven't been yet) then they will only headline one night. Opeth will headline the other night.

CoF was originally supposed to headline but when they were annouced for the Ozzfest, they took themselves off the New England Metal Fest. Opeth very well should be headlining over Superjoint Ritual. SJR are not a very good band.