Anyone going to the New England Metal Fest in Worcester, MA Friday?

ddicosmo

Apr 30, 2001
Nashua, NH USA
Visit site
Is anyone going to the New England Hardcore and Metal Festival this friday? I can't wait. Tons of great bands like Opeth, Lacuna Coil, Nevermore, Shadows Fall, Meshuggah, etc. There are so many good bands playing that I hope that Opeth and Lacuna Coil play a full set list. It will be a rocking show though! I can't wait!

This is the like 78th thread about this, I think. :D

But yes, I'm gonna be there. I'm driving 4 hours with a couple of friends for the weekend, it will be amazing. Opeth, Mastodon, Cephalic Carnage, Pig Destroyer, Converge (!!!), Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad, Hate Eternal, The Haunted...holy shit, I can't wait. :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

I will totally be there on Friday. If anyone wants to meet me to say hi, or to kill me or something, I will be wearing my hippy looking baja drugrug thing, and a backwards hat that says "Black Serenity" on it.

*assumes that the last post was directed to me* :p

I live in a little shithole town called weare. About 45 minutes to an hour from you.

Are you going for both days or just one?

Yeah lethe78,

That email was directed at you. I am going friday only. I'm an Opeth, Lacuna Coil and Nevermore fan. I'm not too crazy about some of the other bands. Anyway, I'll probably see you there.

ddicosmo said:
Yeah lethe78,

That email was directed at you. I am going friday only. I'm an Opeth, Lacuna Coil and Nevermore fan. I'm not too crazy about some of the other bands. Anyway, I'll probably see you there.

Sweet. I want to meet all of the UM people that I can. I will probably hang out by the bar, (I don't drink, but it will be a good place to hang out).

ddicosmo said:
Yeah lethe78,

Those are the 3 bands I care about too (well, Beyond The Embrace and Noctuary (Sadistik) also).

Also: set times posted here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=90060