Beyond the Embrace Added to opeth tour: from blabbermouth:

deathbearer

Oct 15, 2002
New Paltz, New York
Visit site
:headbang:BEYOND THE EMBRACE Added To OPETH/LACUNA COIL Tour - Mar. 14, 2003 New Bedford, Massachusetts-based sextet BEYOND THE EMBRACE have been added to the last half of the OPETH/LACUNA COIL North American tour kicking off the beginning of May 2003. The band will join the tour on May 14 at Ziggy's in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and play until the end of the tour. This tour will also be hitting the New England Hardcore and Metal Festival in Worcester, Massachusetts on May 16.

BEYOND THE EMBRACE's debut CD, "Against The Elements", was released in May 2002 through Metal Blade Records.

How many bands will rip off april ethereal. Theres an april ethereal band, now a beyond the embrace band. How about peering through the looking glass, or the rain was waving goodbye.

Fine, don't show up and buy tickets to Opeths tour if you're going to judge a band by thier name (wich is a phrase).. more tics for me and my freinds..Have you heard Beyond the Embrace's music before judging the band?

Most band names are either silly, profane, generic or a catch phrase of words..Ever heard of the grind core band Anal Cunt? There is another gore grind band called Prosthetic Cunt, another grind band Anal Blast..
Those are names that are meant to provoke a reaction.. Beyond the Embrace? Tame in comparison..I'm just doing Opeth's fans a service by posting the support bands on the bb so you'll know who's playing before you buy your tickets..
If you guys, are so immature and filled with either Opeth flaming or hopeless Opeth fanboy/girl sentiments that everything, including a bands(from Mass. USA never the less,faaar from Sweden) name HAS to be compared to that of almighty Opeth..As some of you can't see beyond comparisons to Opeth, beacause everything revolves around Opeth..Get a life.. Maybe a band choose a name beacuse it was a nice poetic catchphrase..Do you guys compare everything to Opeth, apples and oranges?

BTW a lot of hardcore bands use poetic catch phrases as names, Autumn to Ashes, Rains of Apathy, In Dying Days..Those phrases in band names are very common in hardcore or emo core, although I'm not a fan of the genre..-l- This has nothing to do with Opeth..-l-

Beyond The Embrace took Lacuna Coil's spot in Worcester back in January.

Based on myself and the crowd reaction, they blew away Tapping The Vein and Paradise Lost. They were excellent, and I'm looking forward to seeing them again. They are local, so I should have ample opportunities to check them out.