Opeth U.S. Tour Dates w/ Lacuna Coil

squarenothing66

lollerskates
Jul 17, 2002
Pittsburgh
www.dms100.org
I was browsing the Century Media site, and Lacuna Coil is going to support Opeth on the next U.S. tour in May... Here are the dates:

5/1 GRACELAND – SEATTLE, WA
5/2 ROSELAND – PORTLAND, OR
5/4 CANES BAR & GRILL – SAN DIEGO, CA
5/5 HUNTRIDGE THEATER- LAS VEGAS, NV
5/6 X-SCAPE – SALT LAKE CITY, UT
5/9 THE BACKROOM – AUSTIN, TX
5/10 FITZGERALDS – HOUSTON, TX
5/14 ZIGGY’S WINSTON-SALEM, NC
5/16 PALLADIUM – WORCESTER, MA – NEW ENGLAND METAL & HARDCORE FEST
5/17 SHOWPLACE – BUFFALO, NY
5/18 HARPO’S - DETROIT, MI
5/23 NEWPORT MUSIC HALL – COLUMBUS, OH

**If this was posted already, tell me, and I will delete it**

hmmm between the 18th to 23rd, there must be some dates inbetween. Hopefully, that is not all the dates for that tour, please come back to Toronto Opeth!

nemesis_outlawed said:
This is a clusterfuck of shit, I live in Nashville, "America's music capitol" and why the fuck doesn't ANYBODY come here?

It's simlpy because there are no promoters in the area who can handle Metal shows. That, and the fact that no radio stations here would ever play anything remotely resembling Metal. I know how you feel. I live just down the road from blakmetalemp and we have the same frustrations about concerts as you do.

What the hell? Those dates are horrible. The closest thing to me is San Diego, and... I love Opeth, but I ain't driving 2 hours to see 'em. There better be more dates...

Hey, I'm really sorry to post yet again on this matter, and I'm sure this shit has been addressed before, but I haven't found it...

I have a question, will all of these shows be age restricted? I'm 17 and I live in Mexico, 6 hours away from Houston, I didn't know they'd play in Houston. If there's no age limit, I'm fucking there, no matter how many pesos it costs me.