More Opeth dates in the US?

Iron-Flames said:
antifayth: are you racist?

hell fucking yeah!!! you got a problem with that? its my god given right as an american to lie, cheat, steal, murder, and judge. I can hate anyone blindly for anything....

on a more serious note:

my roommate is black, i hang out with him every weekend.
my best friend at work is black, shes the coolest.
my best local friend is asian, hes a lil fruity though...

ive dated hispanics, asians, and italians...

there is a wee difference between racism and prejudice. as a racist i would hate you because of your outside.

as a prejudice bastard i would hate you because of all your sides. but you arent alone i hate everyone. i am a bastard.

click this link

haha, you clicked it, moron. lol.... im also a sardonic bastard. ;P

FINALLY they come to the northwest. You will see me right up at the very front of the Seattle show screaming like a banshee!

DemonOfTheFall said:
FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK! I AM CURSED!

May 02 - Roseland - Portland, OR
10 hours, 24 minutes: 642.54 miles

May 04 - Canes Bar & Grill - San Diego, CA
8 hours, 14 minutes: 506.44 miles
AND it's 21 and over (I'm 18)

May 05 - Huntridge Theater - Las Vegas, NV
10 hours, 16 minutes: 576.88 miles

DAMMIT! I hate leaving my state for anything! The great state of California has all the good shit. San Francisco DAMMIT! WTF! SAN FRANFUCKINCISCO!!!! It would make things so fucking easy, I mean is that too much to ask?! I'm five minutes from anything here, FIVE FUCKING MINUTES! I COULD WALK TO THE FUCKING SHOW FROM HERE! FUCK MAN WHAT FUCKING GIVES?!?!?!?! FUCK!!!!!!#@BQ$@A$A$@JK^@WA^^@#^KODDAMMITITITEIHTEIWHTLKESHTL:KEHTLJES:HTSLH!!HHLK:!HKL!!!!! FUCK!

Well...ummm maybe because the last two f*ing times they've been to the west coast they've played the Pound in San Fran and they want to take their music to other parts of the west coast!

MindInsane said:
Well...ummm maybe because the last two f*ing times they've been to the west coast they've played the Pound in San Fran and they want to take their music to other parts of the west coast!

That's right, we sold out that show. I had to wait over three hours on the fucking cold ass docks to get in. They were telling us to go home and shit, but we stayed anyway, until finally we got in ten minutes before Opeth took the stage. It makes little sense to skip San Francisco, we're fans too, just like the rest of you; why should we deserve seeing Opeth any less?? We gave our hearts out at those shows; I remember Mikael saying, "Well I guess that answers the question if San Francisco can sing."