Opeth US tourdate trouble !

Rob Damage said:
Did you just say Danzig sucks live?

Dont use Danzig and sucks in the same sentence.

Opeth isn't good enough to open for Danzig.
Opeth puts that muscleheaded, Elvis impersonating midget Glenn Danzig to shame..You have 2 posts on this message baord and your're defending a has been like Danzig who hasn't released anything relevant in years..

Dude his recent records kick ass!

You obviously dont know good music, and that "elvis impersonating midget" can sing like a motherfucker and can kick your ass.

So you better shut your mouth.

Rob Damage said:
Dude his recent records kick ass!

You obviously dont know good music, and that "elvis impersonating midget" can sing like a motherfucker and can kick your ass.

So you better shut your mouth.
His recent records are god awful and mediocre..The reviews of his last records are terrible..They can't keep a band on this "tour" (all the "black" metal bands have dropped off) and Danzig doesn't thrash..Remember when Danzig was trying to go trendy and industrial on one record..Even Nile with the very huge Jon Vesano will kick Danzig's ass and blow him off the stage..
I know plenty of good music, and other than the Misfits, Danzig sucks..You call Danzig thrash or death metal or even extreme?..Get real buddy..Everybody will leave after the opening bands for sure..

Dude danzig fucking knows Jee Kun Do (is that how you spell it?) I am sure he could kick anyones ass you put in front of him.

And I enjoy his new records, maybe the fact that you are going to leave after the opening acts is a good thing ;)

Rob Damage said:
Dude danzig fucking knows Jee Kun Do (is that how you spell it?) I am sure he could kick anyones ass you put in front of him.

And I enjoy his new records, maybe the fact that you are going to leave after the opening acts is a good thing ;)
No! I wouldn't travel all the way across the country to see an aging Glenn Danzig preform Jee Kun Do (as you call it) Why waste my money?..Your profile states that you're into PUNK..This is the Ultimate Metal forum..METAL being the operative word..
Anybody could kick Glen Danzig's ass without throwing a punch..Remember when Giger (the artist) sent a crowdsurfer onstage to serve Glen Danzig papers as he sued him for using his art on his t-shirts..LMAO! That kicked Danzig's ass..Bone head..
You have made a grand total of 4 posts and have made a royal ass of yourself flaming Opeth's fans as you said that an innovative band like Opeth is not "good enough" to open for Danzig..
Opeth should be headlining with REAL black metal bands and Danzig should be kicked off the tour..One word for Danzig..GERITOL..