More Opeth dates in the US?

What the shit happened to every metal show coming to Ground Zero in Spartanburg, SC???? Fucking Hell!! Ever since I moved down here the shows have disappeared. I moved from Buffalo, NY which hasn't had shows worth shit for years and guess what? Of coarse they're going to buffalo!!!
UNFUCKINGREAL!
yell.gif

That proves, without a doubt that I am cursed.
Winston-Salem is 3 goddamn hours away...of coarse I'm going but I'm just pissed that it couldn't be a bit more convenient.
grumble.gif

Maybe Ground Zero decided to turn into a gay bar and feature non-stop Disco marathons. /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

I am hoping that May 3rd is a date in CA, that is in LA.

That isn't anything MORE then 16+ as I will make a fake ID. I'm only 15. I get fucked out of a lot of shows as is. I ALMOST got fucked out of the last Opeth show, if they would have played the Key Club instaid of The Troubabour, I would have gotten fucked...

I don't know I saw them once, and it was amazing, this year, I really want to see them again, and I'm bringing a few friends who didn't make it to the first tour, but if I don't get to see them, and they play shows closer to those who didn't get to see the Deliverance tour, then that is cool :)

I STILL WANT THEM TO COME TO LA THOUGH! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!

I have to say, I'm a little surprised they're not hitting NJ, NYC or Philly. Fairly strange for a Metal tour not to hit at least one of those three, if not all three. And from the looks of it, they couldn't even fit in a date if they wanted to. Strange...

GZ

I am in complete disbelief that Buffalo is getting an Opeth show! I traveled to Cleveland twice to see them and once in Pittsburg. Both quite a drive from where I live. Buffalo is about 40 miles. We hardly ever get shows.. last night was the first bigger one in a while, and that was teh Hate Eternal (out of th tour for now) Dying Fetus, Kataklysm, Goatwhore. Decent turnout suprisngly. Next we are getting Opeth! Fuck.. then Immolation and Grave.. damn Buffalo making a comeback????

I'm kinda pissed that the south has gotten screwed...but maybe those few blank dates will be for FL or GA...

I live in NY, and I'll be seeing them at the Mass Fest, but I just wish that they'd hit Atlanta...that's my hometown and I have a lot of friends there that are dying to see Opeth, but they're still in high school and there's no way their parents will let them drive to NC in the middle of the week... :(

So is this the Damnation tour or will it be a standard Deliverance setlist?

I can live without seeing the Deliverance tour again (though twice would be nice.. ;) but I cannot abide missing the Damnation tour (if this is indeed it..)

Buffalo looks like my only recourse! *yaar*

OH MY GOD DAMN HOLY FUCKING SHIT ON A FLAMING STICK!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE COMING TO THE BACK ROOM!!!!!! HOLY GOD DAMN SHIT!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO FUCKING THERE!!!!!!. God damn i cant wait *shits and pisses all over himself*

serisouly those are confirmed? I cant believe they are playing at the backroom, that venue fucking rocks... i just saw Dark Tranquillity, SYL, Napalm Death and Nile there like a month ago... Man. I hope i get to meet Mikael. :worship:

If they played harvest at berlin, they better play it here too...

DemonOfTheFall said:
FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK! I AM CURSED! DAMMIT! I hate leaving my state for anything! The great state of California has all the good shit. San Francisco DAMMIT! WTF! SAN FRANFUCKINCISCO!!!! It would make things so fucking easy, I mean is that too much to ask?! I'm five minutes from anything here, FIVE FUCKING MINUTES! I COULD WALK TO THE FUCKING SHOW FROM HERE! FUCK MAN WHAT FUCKING GIVES?!?!?!?! FUCK!!!!!!#@BQ$@A$A$@JK^@WA^^@#^KODDAMMITITITEIHTEIWHTLKESHTL:KEHTLJES:HTSLH!!HHLK:!HKL!!!!! FUCK!
OK, who gave Beavis the speed pills?

hypnotized.gif