More Opeth dates in the US?

FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK! I AM CURSED!

May 02 - Roseland - Portland, OR
10 hours, 24 minutes: 642.54 miles

May 04 - Canes Bar & Grill - San Diego, CA
8 hours, 14 minutes: 506.44 miles
AND it's 21 and over (I'm 18)

May 05 - Huntridge Theater - Las Vegas, NV
10 hours, 16 minutes: 576.88 miles

DAMMIT! I hate leaving my state for anything! The great state of California has all the good shit. San Francisco DAMMIT! WTF! SAN FRANFUCKINCISCO!!!! It would make things so fucking easy, I mean is that too much to ask?! I'm five minutes from anything here, FIVE FUCKING MINUTES! I COULD WALK TO THE FUCKING SHOW FROM HERE! FUCK MAN WHAT FUCKING GIVES?!?!?!?! FUCK!!!!!!#@BQ$@A$A$@JK^@WA^^@#^KODDAMMITITITEIHTEIWHTLKESHTL:KEHTLJES:HTSLH!!HHLK:!HKL!!!!! FUCK!

Oyo said:
They played Cali twice last tour, they never even came near Florida last time, or this time.

Do you have any idea how big Cali is? It's ridiculously humongous. If we were our own country we'd be the 5th wealthiest nation in the world. To get to San Diego is a lifetime from here man, it's a road trip that would suck ass. Anyway the bar in San Diego is 21+ and I'm 18, Therefore i'd have to go to Vegas or Portland; I've never been to either, and don't care to any time soon (except for Opeth of course). I've been to Nevada ONCE, and it's fucking insane, it's HOT AS HELL, and in May the heat will kick in, that will be a horrendous roadtrip. But I've never been to Oregon, hell I haven't been any farther north than Sacramento; so in all actuallity, I've never even been in Northern California, I'm from South Cali myself. So you see, Cali is ridiculously huge, and I'm triangulated between THREE OPETH shows, it's like the worst position possible. I can only hope and cross my fingers that a bay area show will arise.

PLEASE GOD! PLZ LET OPETH COME TO SAN FRANCISCO!

Opening bands to be announced...hmmm...I wonder if Nevermore could be one of them since they're playing that Festival in Mass as well. Either way, that's the only show I can get to anyways. lol.
I wish more bands would come to CT though.

SHIT The closest show to me is fucking 21 + and that is a pretty far distance even if it wasn't!

LA! COME BACK TO LA! THE SHOW WAS SOLD OUT! :)

COME BACK! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!