New Ephel Duath album cover preview

Russell said:
Haha, will do :p It's not released till October so I can send the promo for you to review by early September, if you fancy it? :)

I do want it, but I don't want to steal your thunder or promo, so do what you want to do. :wave:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Could you possibly send it to me by mistake, thanks, i love you guys!

ps. jason whens our TMO stuff online? I have bad cravings to read myself saying stupid stuff.

Hey Sam. Normally I don't reply to people who don't capitalize my name, but I'll make an exception in your case. :p

Anyway, I sent the interview/review in on June 25th, so I'd give it another month. Sorry, man. :erk: But, like I told you, there's a huge queue and the material has to be translated to German, in addition. I'll notify you as soon as your stuff's been posted.

:wave:

circus_brimstone said:
I do want it, but I don't want to steal your thunder or promo, so do what you want to do. :wave:

I didn't get the promo for UM, so no worries there, and as soon as what I need it for is out of the way I'll send it over the pond! I'm fully intending on buying this one as soon as it's out anyway :D

circus_brimstone said:
Hey Sam. Normally I don't reply to people who don't capitalize my name, but I'll make an exception in your case. :p

Anyway, I sent the interview/review in on June 25th, so I'd give it another month. Sorry, man. :erk: But, like I told you, there's a huge queue and the material has to be translated to German, in addition. I'll notify you as soon as your stuff's been posted.

:wave:

WHYIOUGHTA

Lee: so wheres the song then? :loco:

Russell said:
I didn't get the promo for UM, so no worries there, and as soon as what I need it for is out of the way I'll send it over the pond! I'm fully intending on buying this one as soon as it's out anyway :D

Thanks! :worship: